* Beautiful warm sun shiny mornings that lights up the whole house
* My plants (especially Mr. Tree) getting their much needed sun today
* Caressing and touching my husbands warm strong hands...I admire how strong and beautiful they are.
* Big warm tender hugs from my hubby
* Waking up to all the freedom to do what I want
* Being warm and healthy after not feeling so good few days ago
* Having laughs and giggles from Jack and Mason. Their antics are too funny and cute.
* Our warm cozy apartment
* Being able to taste fresh food better. Boiled potatoes never tasted so good. Boiled carrots too! Dipped in a bit of sea salt - everything tasted heavenly. Over seasoning is a crime when the ingredients are this tasty to begin with. I am thankful for being able to appreciate and taste food for what it is.