my body amazes me on how it works and fails me at times.
2014 health/food log:
|butter, root veg soup, baked sweet potatoe|
- I crave and eat butter, fat, lard, innards - much needed for hormone production..etc.
- I watch out for "cold food" because it shocks my stomach and slows down digestion (I am a "cold body" type).
- I am compatible with "warm foods" (chicken, ginseng, root vegs, warm soup/tea...)
- I have a highly sensitive stomach (anxiety/stress triggers indigestion).
- I watch out for additives(food).
- I drink water when I'm thirsty (not chugging it just bc). It dilutes my stomach acid.
- I am not scared of "sugar", but don't crave it as much (occasional chocolate cake, yes)
- I watch out for "processed food"(choco pie stuff). I snack on baked sweet potatoes.
|sweet sweet potatoe|
|butter stocking up|
- I love a good gyro. lamb, beef, pork. give it to me, yes please.
- I do short intense workouts at home. I swing around a 12~16kg kettle bell around for 10~20mins until it gets tiring.
- My reason in working out and gaining muscle is so that I can eat mcd's breakfast (seriously, they are pretty good in Korea).
and occasional coffee and ice cream
it's pretty much called balance...
to a healthy & tasty life!