F4 visa renewal & change of address & number

As of 2015,

You can renew your F4 visa only 2 months before it ends.  So you can't renew it 6 months before your visa expires.

Also to change your address, you just have to go to your nearest "gu-chung" (city or district hall) before 14 days after moving. 

Toll free number is 1345.

You can get to a rather friendly voice with different languages.

Hope that helps anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share & comment - however, please excuse my tardiness if I don't get back to you right away! Or contact us directly at contact@seoulcafes.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...